By Judy Sweetland
Private Trade Winds has served discerning travelers since 2007 by offering branded and vetted luxury villas, and it has never been easier to access our global villa portfolio than it is now with the launch of our new user-friendly website! Even better, through our quick and easy free registration, clients will receive a personal booking code to unlock valued-added exclusive inclusions, reduced rates, and resort credits unique to each villa. View our new website, new villas, and new blogs, It’s a NEW Year at Private Trade Winds!
- New Website: Today’s savvy traveler prefers to do things their own way in their own time, and our new website brings an array of villas right to your fingertips! Busy days quickly turn into late nights, and often times trips are planned on the run using smart phones and tablets, or late at night when the kids go to bed. Our new user-friendly website allows travelers to register free of charge and receive a unique booking code, which can be used to unlock discounted rates, resort credits, and exclusive inclusion. Simply go to privatetradewinds.com or click here to register, and view our ever-expanding global villa portfolio from anywhere anytime!
- New Villas: That’s right, we have expanded our portfolio with new Destinations in Cancun, Belize, the French Alps, and more! We have also added new villas to existing Destinations like Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos, Jumby Bay in Antigua, and Taj 51 at Buckingham Gate in London. Also added are an assortment of Classic Villas throughout Italy, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg, with more villas coming soon!
- Rare Gems: This brand new collection of villas are so exclusive we can’t even showcase them on our website! Through our exclusive partnerships, we are able to gain access to villas in Greece and Italy, coming soon! Our goal is to feature other unique opportunities worldwide as they become available.
- Dream Trips: Located on the home page of our new website, clients can quickly zero in on various types of trips including Golf, Spa & Wellness, Romance, Family, Friendship, and Legacy Trips, which is our take on multigenerational travel. Villas have been presorted to fit into each category to help match your trip with the appropriate villa. More Dream Trip categories will be coming soon!
- Blogs: Two of them to be exact! Our Private Trade Winds’ blog will offer travelers an insight on new destinations, as well as useful information on various topics such as Traveling with Kids, Vacation Rentals vs. Villa Vacations, Trending Travel Apps, and more. We’re also proud to launch another blog for kids and teens called Teen Travel: Kat’s POV. This blog is written by our resident teen globe-trotter Katalina Aviles, who is PTW Owner Irene Aviles’ daughter. Katalina has traveled the world with her family since she was born, and has more stamps on her passport than most people will accumulate in a lifetime! She has a natural gift in photography, and through Kat’s POV (Point of View), she will share her photography and travel stories for kids, teens and adults.
- Reviews: Also found on our homepage are two Review sections – one for adults and one for kids. While villas are great for couples, many families choose villas as an alternative to booking multiple hotel rooms, allowing the family to be united under one roof. This brings families closer together and fosters memories for years to come. That’s why we included a blog for kids, and a section for their reviews. Anybody remember the song, Kids are People, Too? We do, and we love to hear what they have to say!
- Quiz: Don’t worry, there are no wrong answers! Have you ever wondered if villa travel is right for you? Take our short 5 question quiz and determine what type of accommodation suits you best. You can also learn more about villa travel on our FAQ page!
Videos: Each Destination on our website now features a short video where you will learn more about things to do during your stay.
All this, and much more to come in the NEW Year at Private Trade Winds. Want to receive our newsletter? Sign up today to get the latest news and special offers!